v's got funding for their National Youth Volunteering Programme for organisations to develop and deliver innovative volunteering opportunities, which are accessible and engaging to 16-25 year olds in all parts of the country.
Organisations and projects are invited to submit expressions of interest by 5pm on 10 August 2007.
v updated their FAQ guidance for applications on 7th July.
1. Is it mandatory to send us both an e-mail and a signed hard copy of the Expression of Interest?
Yes. Both your e-mail application and hard copy application should arrive with us by 5pm on Friday 10 August 2007.
2. How will I know if my Expression of Interest has been successful?
If your Expression of Interest is successful, we will send you a letter inviting you to submit a full application on Friday 7 September.
3. If my proposal is unsuccessful at Expression of Interest or full application stage can I re-apply in future funding rounds?
Yes, you can.
4. Will feedback be provided with decisions to aid future applications?
Feedback will be provided as requested by applicants.
5. Where is the full application form and what is the deadline for submitting full application?
The full application form and deadline will be made available to those projects successful at the Expression of Interest stage.
There are a load more...